Getting your artwork to us in a suitable format helps us to keep your costs down and avoid unnessesary delays.
Below we have put together some guidelines on how to send us the best artwork for your product. Please advise us if you have had your artwork produced by a third party such as a graphic designer so that we can request the best file directly them.
Our preferred format would be a high-resolution PDF with fonts embedded.
We can also accept the following formats, please see below for details on formatting before sending to us.
ALTERNATIVE FILE FORMATS:
• Illustrator — Fonts should be converted to outlines and the file saved as Al or EPS files. Or you can output as a ‘Press Ready’ PDF.
• Corel Draw — Make sure fonts are converted to Curves then export the artwork as an Illustrator Al file.
• Photoshop — Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. All layers should be flattened. The image should be saved as a JPEG, PDF or Tiff. Please include a 10mm bleed around the artwork.
• Other Pixel Based Programmes – If you have used a programme such as Gimp or Paint please ensure the image resolution is at least 300dpi. Please ensure their is a 10mm bleed. Finished image should be supplied as a Tiff, JPeg or PNG.
The following artwork types may require additional design work from us to convert to a useable format which in turn may incur additional costs. If your artwork falls into one of these catergories dont worry, get in touch and we will be happy to advise the most cost effective way forward.
• Scanned artwork
• Word documents
• Business cards
For print work PDF’s have become the most popular file format, it is important that your file is prepared correctly:
Please include all font files, We have a large library of fonts but the number of variations mean that we may not be able to match your font exactly. Please ensure that resolution is at least 300dpi.
We recognise that our customers will not nesessarily have an in depth knowledge of design proceedure and programmes so if your unsure if your files are suitable or require our design service to create you something from scratch please get in touch, we are here to help!
Emailing Your File:
We are able to receieve files upto 25mb by e-mail, your provider may have a lower limit for sending files. Should you have any problems with emailing us your artwork please get in touch and we will be happy to advise best method for sending.
Our prices include checking suitablility of any artwork supplied, provision of a PDF proof and any minor, quick fix amendements. Should your artwork require additional work such as re-drawing we will advise you of this before carrying out any work at additional cost.
There are many sign companies to choose from, why choose us?
• Great customer service
• Unrivalled value for money (see our price promise)
• Complete project management
• Fast turnaround
• Experienced installation team
• Original thinking design team
• Free, friendly advice and site surveys